Thursday, March 26, 2015

DEATH, REINCARNATION, AND GOD WITHOUT RELIGION by Colin Mulholland

                                "Death, reincarnation, and God without Religion"
                                                     By: Colin Mulholland


I've had this idea for the longest time, and this idea came about to me after reading Lao Tzu's "Tao Te Ching" that we are all connected universally and physically. For awhile I couldnt put my finger on how, but I knew with long meditation and research it would soon come gradually. Eventually (a little over a year to be exact) I decided to renounce religion all together, but I couldnt live my life without the idea of believing in a God. So with deep thought I came to this conclusion; that God, cannot be neither man or woman for God does not exist as a physical being, so therefore it's gender cannot be determined. But I pondered on further, and asked myself: "what if God's existence was one of universal preportions?" I then grabbed a pen and paper (see figure one) and drew a circle and on the outside wrote "God" and on the inside I wrote "Universe" (important factoid to remember is that this does not just include ours, this includes the millions of billions that are beyond Pluto, and are behind the sun.) Than I concluded my drawing with an X in the middle of it all symbolising the connectivity between all organisms. This explained how god is the very end of the universe, the very borderline in which all planetary forces ceased to be. Since the universe is ever expanding and technically never ending, the very idea of God being within each and every one of us, and when we die we become god like was a very overwhelming ultimatum.

  This explained God, but did not explain the connection (in full) between species,  of nature, and of the universe. Weeks to months passed by and to no end, I battled with this endeavor. Than a few things dawned on me. The idea of String Theory (In physics, string theory is a theoretical framework in which the point-like particles of particle physics are replaced by one-dimensional objects called strings. String theory aims to explain all types of observed elementary particles using quantum states of these strings. And is often used in thesis to explain the connectivity humanity has to the universe) which would explain the connectivity between humans and the universe. Than the idea that when we cease to live our bodies decompose back to the earth as soil. My 7'th grade science teacher once told my class that we are all matter that fills up space within our infinite universe. The matter in which fills this space includes a certain percentage of live organisms (Humans, animals etc...) It is MY belief, that depending on the rate of a bodies' decomposing rate (whether through natural burial or cremation) that at the end of ones decay, that it is at that very moment, the moment in which through our connection with String Theory and our bodies' connectivity with matter and the universe, that the moment our body has offered all it has left-that will be the exact moment matter ommits a transfferable energy and is the very moment a man's sperm and a woman's egg conceive and the process of reincarnation begins. And thus, phenomena  such as deju vu, reaccuring dreams can all be explained through such a theory.

No comments:

Post a Comment